2nd Annual Automotive Plastics Online Conference will cover a great perspective of topics including insights, challenges and innovations in automotive plastics, advanced engineering tools, green technology and sustainability, innovation in lightweight uses and optimising safety, laser technology and 3D applications updates.
Join us for an event which offers a meeting place for top manufacturers, researchers, academics, decision-makers and other business professionals who are keen to share their knowledge and experience in newest strategies in Automotive and Plastic industries and opportunities for further development.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic questions & answers sessions as well as panel discussions and workshops with keynote speakers.
- Automotive Plastics Trends
- Recycling initiatives
- Plastic Injection Mold
- Biobased & Sustainable Polymers
- Automotive Plastic Processing
- Advanced Laser Surface Texturing Technology
- Plastics Component Design
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Body structures
- Materials Concepts
- Polymers and Fluids
- Material development
- Technical Development
- Complete Vehicle Engineering
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Mass, energy and aerodynamics
- Vehicle architecture engineering
- Lightweight design, materials
and manufacturing processes
3-HOURS ONLINE CONFERENCE INCLUDES
- 4+ different topics
- panel discussion
- networking with business professionals and industry experts
- additional materials
If you would like to participate, kindly book your spot. The seats are limited.
Broadcast Link will be provided via email post registration.