Keep making the right business case for S&OP and achieve commercial and financial engagement.
12-13 February 2018
This marcus evans conference is a unique opportunity to discuss how to keep making the right business case for S&OP, and achieve financial and commercial engagement. In order to achieve a resiliently effective S&OP process that creates value, you need to go outside the planning and production organisation. By attending this marcus evans event, you will be able to discuss how to embed financial forecasting into S&OP, how to deal with increased volatility and complexity, and how to turn IBP into an effective strategy tool. You will participate in interactive discussions on how to bring information from your S&OP process down into your day-to-day activities for execution, while exploring new approaches and new planning methods.
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
- Make the business case for S&OP: How do you measure success?
- Go outside the planning and production organization to achieve S&OP commercial engagement and financial engagement
- Manage volatility and uncertainty, without losing belief in S&OP even when you are having a poor performance
- Learn how to ensure good sales planning input into your S&OP towards data that makes sense
- Discuss how to bring information from your S&OP process down into your day-To-day activities for execution
Expert Speakers Panel includes:
- Isabelle Driver, VP Supply Chain & CFO, 2 Wheels Product Line, Michelin, France
- Jakob Lignell, Director, Global S&OP, Arla Foods, Denmark
- Adrian Bentley, Head of Supply Chain Planning, McBride, UK
- Timur Gostik, Global S&OP Director, AVON, Poland
Interested? If you feel that you are a good fit for this conference please visit the event website: https://goo.gl/hLLc3c