HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING, headquartered in Stoenesti, Prahova (ROMANIA), is a consulting of global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our goal is your target in a future visionary way to create a synergy business bridge between SME’s companies and R&D laboratories to merge together in revolutionary and innovation projects.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING stays focussed both on private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020 helping them to access EU funds.
- Due Dilligence for renewable energy projects;
- Consulting, restructuring, evaluation, technology development;
- Consultancy for drafting, completing applications for financing and implementing investment projects.
- Consultancy for accessing International Co-operation funds;
- Consultancy for accessing funds regarding research and technological innovation;
- Project Management;
- Evaluation projects;
- Feasibility study.
- One of the most powerful financing program is represented by SME Instrument where your business could receive up to €2.5 million in funding. As part of the Horizon 2020 programme the SME Instrument will invest almost € 3 billion in 7500 projects by 2020 in highly innovative small and medium-sized businesses.
- Another opportunity is representated by The SME Initiative that is a joint programme blending support from the European Commission, EIB Group and Member States with a view to stimulate SME financing by providing partial risk cover for SME loan portfolios originated by financial entities. Alongside European Structural and Investment Funds contributed by Member States, the SME Initiative is co-funded through Horizon 2020 resources as well as benefits from EIB Group resources.
- ERC Grants - The ERC complements other funding activities in Europe such as those of the national research funding agencies, and is a flagship component of Horizon 2020, the European Union's Research Framework Programme for 2014 to 2020.
- HAPTIC.ro registered +100 media partnerships with principal actors in international events and conferences from all over the world such as IDTechEx, INSTICC, ConferenceSeries, SelectBio, BigIT, IoT Tech Expo, Jakajima, Allied Academies but also with some Universities.
HAPTIC R&D CONSULTING SRL
Address: 107028 Aricestii Rahtivani, Prahova – ROMANIA